Ela (Leaf ) is a socially and environmentally conscious venture started in the year 2019 adjacent to MVR Ayurveda College, Hospital and Pharmacy. Keeping in mind the Farm to Table concept, the produce is sourced from the restaurant’s own farms in the nearby vicinity and even from the vegetable garden in the premises. The farm, set over one acre undertakes organic and responsible farming practices and some the products are available at Ela for purchase by the patrons.
1. Kerala Kuthari Rice
2. Pickled Bird’s eye chilli
3. Gooseberry preserved in Organic Honey
4. Vegetable seeds for gardening
The carefully curated menu comprises all the North Malabar favourites from traditional Kerala meals to Arabian cuisine at extremely reasonable prices and caters to a wide clientele- students of MVR Ayurveda College and nearby colleges, faculty and staff, patient attendees of MVR Ayurveda Hospital patients, visitors to Parassinikadavu Snake Park and Zoo and nearby tourist destinations.
Other Special features-
- The open floor plan of the restaurant with an indoor pond filled with plants facilitates a lovely ambience.
- The open kitchen concept gives the patron a direct view into the happenings behind the counter.
- There is a separate air conditioned section.
- The 100+ seating capacity makes it a comfortable space for conducting small events and gatherings.
- We also provide catering services.
- Free home delivery for upto 5 km radius